- Organizational Chart & Centers
- OSP Organizational Chart
- Campus Organizational Chart
- Center for Biomedical Science and Engineering (CBR)
- Center for Infrastructure Engineering Studies (CIES)
- Energy Research & Development (ERDC)
- Environmental Research Center for Emerging Contaminants (ERC)
- Intelligent Systems Center (ISC)
- Materials Research Center (MRC)
- Office of Technology Transfer and Economic Development (OTTED)
- Rock Mechanics and Explosives Research Center (RMERC)
- G&C Administration Fact Sheet
- Proposal Development Assistance
- Research Administration
- Policies, Procedures & Resources
- Procedure Guidance (pdf)
- UM Research Board
- Research Highlights
- Best-in-Class Strategic Areas
- Contact Information
OSP FUNDING PROGRAMS
Missouri S&T subscribes to ProQuest PIVOT. Faculty and students can use this to:
- Find and track funding opportunities including grants, fellowships, travel money, prizes, awards, visiting scholar programs...
- Identify researcher expertise from within or outside of Missouri S&T.
Login. Once initially set up, you can access PIVOT from any device.
These short YouTube Videos from 1.5 - 6.2 minute training bites are available within the PIVOT website on a number of pages/topics to maximize user understanding and satisfaction. Some of the topics are also available at the following YouTube Links:
- Getting Started
- Pivot Funding
- Leveraging Pivot Home Page
- Pivot Profiles
PIVOT Webinars are provided by the RefWorks/COS, the developer of the database search tool. When you click on the PIVOT Webinars link, you have the option to set the time zone to show the local times and dates for upcoming webinars that have open registration. Additionally, there are some pre-recorded trainings available on the site as well.
Training sessions will be made available, on campus, when the S&T account has been fully set-up.